Saturday, January 28, 2012

Texas

Last weekend I got to take a fast trip to Texas and visit Matt, Telicia and Bridger! I LOVE TEXAS! Okay I love the wind, and I love that I was there visiting my sister; I don't know how much I love the whole no mountains thing, but needless to say it was way too short of a trip and lots of fun! They have the cutest house, an adorable baby, and brownies... it doesn't get much better than that! Here's a few pictures!

He was so cute with his jean diaper and Huggies shirt! I have a weird thing for cute diapers.
 When I got there the first thing I wanted to see was his army crawl. So I put him down and he kind of crawled for real for the first time! I am claiming to be his good luck charm!

He loves his electronics
Waiting for dad to come home
Happy time in the bouncer
The cute Webb family
Sistas! 
I love when he laughs so hard
 This was only my second time on an airplane and the ride there wasn't so wonderful, but Dramamine works wonders and there is something so magical about flying through clouds!! I couldn't stop staring out the window and I think the lady next to me thought I was crazy because I couldn't stop smiling!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for texas! The whole no mountains thing was the strangest adjustment for me. It made me feel claustrophobic, which seems like the opposite of how it'd make someone feel. You and your sister look so much alike! I cant believe this was only your second time on an airplane! We need to get you out here more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you so much here in Texas! You need to come back!!! Me and Matt LOVE the chocolate covered strawberries they are already pretty much gone! But thank you so much for coming! We loved it so much! and Love all the pictures you took! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!! Im so glad you got to get away for a little bit and take a break from work and school, and nothing more fun than going to see T!! :)

    ReplyDelete