Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July 7th: Happiest Day Ever!!!!

This was the happiest/greatest day ever! Why?? Because I...


1. didn't have work
2. got to sleep in
3. ate at Giant Hamburgers 
4. won a bubble gum blowing contest
5. rode a toy bull at WalMart
6. watched a movie that mentioned Barcelona
7. ate lots of chocolate
8. spent the day with Kim & Maci
9. didn't do my hair
10. picked up a necklace in one of those claw-arcade games
11. my Spanish flag IPhone case came in the mail
12. got 100% on an assignment
13. sat on the roof of the airport
14. saw a shooting star


AND......


STANTON'S BEEN GONE A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hip Hip Hooray!!!!
















Today was absolutely the happiest day it could have possibly been! 

<3

2 comments:

  1. One year! That's crazy! What a day though, sounds like fun, where was I? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni, where have I been?! I've been missing out on all these posts. You two are so cute together. Can't believe a year has already gone by!

    ReplyDelete