Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I LOVE NEPHEWS!!!


Bridger Matthew Webb
(Little Beemer)


 I cannot wait to meet our new little boy in Texas! He is so cute and looks just like a miniature Matt!



I love my little boys that are here too! 

Tyler, Aunt Jenni, and Rigby





Riggeroni's Big Eyes


Top three reasons I love nephews...

1. When they cry you can give them back!
2. When something breaks you can blame them!
3. They make you realize that there is so much more to life then working and doing "grown-up" stuff. Everyone needs a little boy to help you realize that there is always time for Thomas and there's nothing like a little boy's giggle to soothe you.

4 comments:

  1. Great top 3 reasons! I am so excited to be an Aunt so I can do #1!! haha! But these boys all love you! You are the best Aunt! Thanks for all you do for them!!!! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! Those pictures are so cute! And your top three reasons are hilarious! We cannot wait for you to meet Bridger!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenni! I didn't know you had a blog until recently. We can be blog friends! Yay!! Congratulations on the nephews! So cute!! I'm sure you are the funnest auntie to them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're such a cute aunt & your nephews are adorable. Which one is Lexi going to marry? lol. I think you need to come to Texas to see your little nephew:)

    ReplyDelete